Ministry Page

Links & Organizations
Contact Me
Rev. Rick Saunders, D.Min

As an ordained minister and licensed pastoral counselor I am always available to offer my services to anyone I can assist.

Below are just a few ways that I am willing to offer my services:



I am a licensed Pastoral Counselor through the American Association of Christian Therapist and a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.

As such I am willing to offer free, short-termed, structured, pastoral counseling through First Baptist Church of Woodbridge, VA. If you are not in the Woodbridge area please contact me, and I will try to put you in touch with individuals or groups in your area that may be able to help you. Counseling via e-mail or telephone is not available. All of my counseling must be done through the church and in compliance with church policies.

For more information click on the following link: http://www.fbcwoodbridge.org

Or call 703-730-9009 ext. 123.



As an ordained minister, I am often called upon to perform weddings.

I am an ordained minister, licensed to officiate weddings in Virginia and West Virginina (and many other surrounding areas). I am available to officiate weddings in traditional formats and settings, and in non-traditional ceremonies and settings (including biker weddings). All non-traditional wedding plans must be discussed in advanced to insure the sanctity of such services. For all weddings I do request to meet with the couple to confirm that appropriate pre-marital counseling has been completed.

Fees vary depending on travel and circumstances. I am also willing to accept donations to the Christian Motorcyclists Association’s Run for the Son or First Baptist Church of Woodbridge’s Benevolence Fund in lieu of a fee.



Whether it’s pulpit supply to cover for a vacationing pastor, or a guest sermon for a biker Sunday, I love the opportunity to preach. I am comfortable preaching in traditional attire or in biker gear. I am also available for youth meetings.Due to my busy schedule, I am not available for long-term pulpit supply.



If you are looking for someone to lead a biker blessing service, or speak to your church or group on behalf of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, please contact me, or the Northern VA Christian Riders, and we will see if we can assist you, or put you in contact with other CMA chapters closer to you if we are not available.


Please contact me if I can be of service in any of the above mentioned ways, or if you have any other questions.






Enter supporting content here